1. _____like beer a lot in England.
2. Reading can help to expand_____ imagination.
3.______can never be sure whether our perceptions are correct.
4. It is very difficult to put_____ in somebody else's shoes.
5. Every person should be held responsible for_____own actions.
6. If someone calls, tell____I'll be back in an hour.
7. In a place like this,_____never know where danger could come from.
b) he or she
8. One must think of_____in certain situations.
9. I don't believe anyone when_____tell me how good____are at something.
10._____have opened a new restaurant in the town centre.